Register for the tours held on Wednesday, March 11, and find out more about how the business community innovates in Singapore.
Marina Barrage & Gallery Tour
Think you have experienced all there is to reservoirs? Think again. Singapore’s very first reservoir in the city takes a different spin on the conventional nature-themed reservoir. Interweaving greenery with city chic, the Marina Barrage gives you the height of technological sophistication in the throes of urban vibrancy.
Situated at the heart of the up and coming Marina South district, this colossal architectural masterpiece is a must-visit. Take a stroll through the barrage’s vast compounds and come face to face with stunning engineering equipment. Visit the intriguing gallery and discover how the barrage ingeniously prevents flooding to the city’s low-lying areas. Or simply stand atop the green roof to take in the sweeping Singapore city skyline.
- Tour timings: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Venue: Marina Barrage, 8 Marina Gardens Drive, Singapore 018951
- Meeting point: In front of Information Counter
Microsoft Site Visit
The Microsoft Technology Center offers a unique combination of immersive experiences and side-by-side collaboration with world-class architects to provide the optimal environment to learn about and apply new technologies. We showcase common work-related scenarios such as being productive while mobile, using social networking to get work done, and connecting in real time with coworkers and customers. We’ll also take you on a private office tour where you can see how technology allows Microsoft employees to embrace flexible workspace and enhance collaboration in a “New World of Work”.
- Tour timing: 2.00pm – 4.30pm
- Venue: Microsoft Office, 1 Marina Boulevard, Singapore 018989, Level 21, Envision Room
- 2:00 p.m.: Welcome
- 2:10 p.m.: Microsoft in APAC by Alberto Granados, APAC & GC Regional GM
- 3:00 p.m.: Technology Showcase
- 4: 00 p.m.: Office Tour by Verdayne Nunis, BG PR Lead, Global Communications