Senior Commercial Officers from U.S. embassies across the region will be at the conference to meet with companies and provide market briefs.
- Australia: U.S. Consulate General Sydney Senior Commercial Officer Joseph Kaesshaefer
- China: Senior Trade Compliance Officer Daniel Green
- Hong Kong: U.S. Consulate General Hong Kong Senior Commercial Officer Scott Shaw
- India: U.S. Embassy New Delhi Minister Counselor for Commercial Affairs John McCaslin
- Indonesia: U.S. Embassy Jakarta Counselor for Commercial Affairs Rosemary Gallant
- Japan: U.S. Embassy Tokyo Minister Counselor for Commercial Affairs Andrew Wylegala
- Korea: U.S. Embassy Seoul Senior Commercial Officer David Gossack
- Malaysia: U.S. Embassy Kuala Lumpur Counselor for Commercial Affairs Stephen Jacques
- Myanmar: U.S. Embassy Rangoon Senior Commercial Officer James Golsen
- Philippines: U.S. Embassy Senior Commercial Officer James McCarthy and Director-SCO US & FCS Liaison Office to the Asian Development Bank Margaret Keshishian
- Singapore: U.S. Embassy Singapore Deputy Senior Commercial Officer Darrell Ching
- Taipei: American Institute in Taiwan Senior Commercial Officer Ireas Cook
- Thailand: U.S. Embassy Bangkok Acting Senior Commercial Officer Dean Matlack
- Vietnam: U.S. Embassy Hanoi Senior Commercial Officer Stu Schaag
In addition, we anticipate that senior representatives from the U.S. government agencies who will also be available for appointments include the liaison office for the Asian Development Bank (ADB), the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), the U.S. Trade and Development Agency (USTDA), and the Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC).
- U.S. & Foreign Commercial Service Liaison Office to the Asian Development Bank Director/Senior Commercial Officer Margaret Keshishian
- BIS Regional Export Control Officer Donald Pearce
- OPIC Asia Pacific Managing Director Geoffrey Tan
- USPTO Regional Intellectual Property Attache for Southeast Asia and ASEAN Peter Fowler
- USTDA Regional Manager for Asia Mark Dunn
To book a one-on-one session with any of the Senior Commercial Officers and other U.S. government agencies listed above, please click here to access the Department of Commerce booking system.