The Asia-Pacific Council of American Chambers of Commerce (APCAC) and the American Chamber of Commerce in Singapore are pleased to host the 2015 APCAC Business Summit. The theme, “The United States and Asia – New Opportunities in the Pacific Century,” builds on previous summits’ themes about Asia’s growth and global influence. Held at the Sands Expo and Convention Centre March 11-13, 2015, the conference offers a valuable opportunity to gather with peers and government officials and experience Singapore during its 50th anniversary celebration.
The 2015 APCAC conference offers meeting opportunities with:
- Senior business counterparts from throughout the Asia-Pacific region
- Singapore government, business, diplomatic, and think tank communities
- APCAC leadership
- Members of APCAC’s 26 member American Chambers of Commerce across Asia-Pacific
- Senior regional and Washington, D.C. based U.S. Government officials
Keynote speakers will include:
- Ambassador Kirk Wagar, U.S. Ambassador to Singapore
- Minister Lim Hng Kiang, Ministry of Trade and Industry
- Jim Rogers, Global Investor and Author of Street Smarts: Adventures on the Road and in the Markets
- George Tanasijevich, President and Chief Executive Officer, Marina Bay Sands and
Managing Director – Global Development, Las Vegas Sands Corp.
Discussion topics will include:
- American Ambassadors’ Perspectives
- The ASEAN Economic Community and Beyond
- Competition for Capital: Asia as the Financial Hub of the Future
- The Global and Regional Economic Outlook
- Innovation and Technological Disruption
- Making Your Mark in Asia
- Making the Rebalance Real
- The Next Generation of Business in Asia
- The Multidimensional South China Sea Disputes
- Political Change and the Business Outlook
- Regional Insights from U.S. Embassy Representatives (Agriculture, Commerce, and State)
- The View from Washington, D.C.
- The U.S. Business Agenda for Asia and APCAC Advocacy
Special opportunities will include:
- U.S. Foreign Commercial Service and U.S. Foreign Agricultural Service one-on-one appointments
- CBP interview appointments for Global Entry and the APEC Business Travel Card
We will also offer local business tours for those attendees wishing to arrive early and learn more about how AmCham Singapore members operate locally and regionally. Spouses or partners will have an opportunity to join the evening events at an additional charge.
AmCham Singapore is excited and honored to host the 2015 APCAC Business Summit. We look forward to seeing you there!